COALESCE Lab members Michal Bojanowski, Alejandro Ciordia, and Yunsub Lee presented their work at the SUNBELT conference in Portland in person (June 27-28, 2023). Alexi Quintana presented his work online and Miranda Lubbers coauthored a presentations. These were the presentations of the lab members:
- Tuesday 27th of June: Workshop "Introduction to Network Analysis Tools in R" 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at Galleria l, Lecturers: Michal Bojanowski and Lorien Jasny.
- Tuesday 27th of June: "Homophily patterns in a large-scale sample of ego networks from the United States" (online) 7:00 AM – 8:40 AM, Speaker: Alexi Quintana Mathé
- Wednesday 28th of June: Workshop "Egocentric Network Data Analysis with ERGMs" 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at Galleria ll, Lecturers: Michal Bojanowski and Pavel Krivitsky.
- Friday 30th of June: "How bridges remain standing under severe polarization: motivations and strategies for maintaining political cross-talk in Catalonia", 9:00 AM – 10:20 AM, Speaker: Alejandro Ciordia.
- Friday 30th of June: "Connecting Overlapping Dunbar Circles: Estimating ERGMs Using Data from Name-Generators and Network Scale-Up Method", 9:00 AM – 10:20 AM, Speaker: Michal Bojanowski.
- Friday 30th of June: "Kula Ring Distance: A Node-level Measure of Structural Cohesion",10:40 AM – 12:00 PM, Speaker: Yunsub Lee.
- Friday 30th of June: "Social Capital: Towards a Unifying Framework", 3:10 PM – 4:30 PM, Speaker: jimi adams. Coauthors: Paulina Erices, Miranda Lubbers.